Information about processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU regulation 2016/679
EFA Automazione S.p.A in the role of Data Controller for your personal data, in accordance with and by all effects of EU Regulation 2016/679, henceforth “GDPR”, hereby informs you that the aforesaid regulation provides for the protection of the processing of personal data and that this processing shall be carried out according to principles of correctness, legality, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions set forth in the aforesaid regulation and the obligations of confidentiality therein.
Your personal data may also be used for the following purposes with your consent:
- for informational purposes relative to future commercial initiatives and advertisements for new products, services and offers, from us as well as from our partners and/or subsidiary companies and commercial partners.
Transfer of the data is optional for you for the aforesaid purposes, and if you refuse to this type of processing it will not compromise the business relationship and processing of the data.
Method of processing. Your personal data may be processed through the following methods:
- processing via electronic means.
All processing is carried out in respect of the methods pursuant to art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly nominated subjects to complete the services necessary for correct management of the business relationship, guaranteeing protection of the rights of the subject in question.
Your data will be processed only by personnel who are specifically authorized by the Controller, and in particular, by the following categories of staff:
- Marketing Department.
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Period of conservation. In respect of the principles of legality, limitations on purposes and minimization of data, in accordance with art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of conservation of your personal data is:
- established for a period that does not exceed the obtainment of the final purpose for which the data were collected and processed, for the execution and conclusion of contractual objectives.
You have the right to cancellation of data (right to be forgotten), to limit, update, rectify, transfer, and oppose processing of your personal data, as well as in general to exercise all the rights set forth in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- 1. The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal details which concern them, even if not yet recorded, including their communication in an intelligible form.
- 2. The person of interest has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes for which the data is processed;
- the applied logic of the electronic system which manages the data;
- the identity of the Data Controller, the person in charge and the assigned Representative pursuant to Article 5, Section 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients, to whom the personal data can be communicated or those who can discover the data as a designated representative of the state, or persons responsible for or assigned to this task.
- 3. The data subject has the right to:
- update, rectify, and, when applicable, integrate the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into any anonymous form, or the blocking of data used in violation of the law, including any details which have been kept, but which were not necessary for the scope for which the data was collected and processed;
- the declaration that the acts covered in letters a) and b), as well as their content, are communicated to the parties to whom the personal data is transmitted, apart from in cases where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or would require the use of means overtly disproportionate to the protected right;
- transferability of data.
- 4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her own personal data, pertinent to the purpose of the collection of the data;
- to the processing of personal data relative to the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or commercial communications.
EFA Automazione S.p.A.
Via Isola Guarnieri, 13 20063 - Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI)
Tel. 02 92 11 31 80
Cookies are small text files (letters and/or numbers) that permit web servers to memorize information about clients (browsers) to be reused over the course of the website visit (session cookies) or later, also after several days (persistent cookies). Cookies are memorized, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technology, for example, web beacons, transparent GIF and all forms of local storage introduced through HTML5, can be used to collect information about the user's behavior and use of services.
This document refers to cookies and all similarly used technologies as simply “cookies”.
Types of cookies
Based on the characteristics of use, cookies are subdivided into several categories:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the EFA Automazione S.p.A. websites and are used to manage login and access to the reserved functions on the websites. The duration of these cookies is strictly limited to the work session (once the browser is closed they are cancelled).
Analytic and performance cookies
These cookies are used to collect and analyze anonymous information about traffic and use of the website. For example, these cookies, without identifying the user, demonstrate if the same user returns to the website at different times. They also allow monitoring of the system and improving performance and usability. These cookies can be deactivated without any loss in functionality.
These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) the user's preferences and to improve the navigation experience. The EFA Automazione S.p.A. websites do not use these types of cookies.
Third party cookies
Visiting a website may also result in receiving cookies from the visited website ("proprietary"), as well as cookies from other entities ("third parties"). A significant example of this are social plugins for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. They involve parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforesaid websites and integrated into the page of the host website. The most common use of social plugins is to share contents on social networks.
The presence of these plugins includes the transmission of cookies to and from all the websites managed by the third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by their relative policies. Please refer to these for more information. To guarantee improved transparency and convenience, the web addresses for the various policies and methods for managing cookies are provided as follows.
The EFA Automazione S.p.A. also includes components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). These are also third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve performance of the host website (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses the "cookies" to collect and analyze information about behaviors and use of the EFA Automazione S.p.A. websites anonymously (including the IP address of the user). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes the information for the purpose of drafting reports for EFA Automazione S.p.A. about the use of its websites. This website does not use (and does not allow their use by third parties) the Google analytics tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate an IP address to any other data owned by Google, nor does it attempt to link an IP address with the identity of the user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties when required by law or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
For further information, please refer to the following link:
The user can disable the actions of Google Analytics selectively by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their own browser. To disable Google Analytics, please refer to the following link:
Duration of cookies
some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is enabled. Other cookies “survive” closing the browser and are also available during subsequent visits by the user.
These cookies are called persistent cookies and their duration is set by the server at the moment they are created. IN some cases, a deadline is set, and in others the duration is unlimited.
EFA Automazione S.p.A., does not use persistent cookies, because information is memorized solely for technical purposes.
Nevertheless, navigating through the www.efa.it website it is possible to interact with websites managed by third parties, which may create or modify profiling permanent cookies.
Management of cookies
The user may decide to accept or not accept cookies through browser settings.
Attention: total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of website functions reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public contents is also possible with cookies complete disabled.
Disabling “third party” cookies does not compromise navigation in any way.
The settings can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Moreover, the best browsers also allow defining different settings for “proprietary” cookies and “third party” cookies.
For example, in Firefox using the menu Tool>Options>Privacy it is possible to access a control panel where the user can set whether to accept different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.